All orders can be canceled until they are in “Processing” status. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 24 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
We also provide a 60 days satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the order within 60 days of the purchase, just drop us a line and we’ll do everything it takes to make sure you are happy.
Where do i send returns?
Please contact our Customer service at email@example.com to get the returned address.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.